Ouch!

About three weeks ago I decided that I need to get serious about working out! I have been slowly gaining weight. A few pounds here and there, I am not quite sure how this has happened because: I am on my feet ALL day EVERYDAY, I barely have time to scarf down a frozen smart one or a turkey sandwich in my very brief 30 min lunch and I have been steadily working out my whole life!

So anyways, enough of the excuses!! A friend of mine, Hailey has agreed to do the best thing ever for me! She has paid lots of money for a trainer at Gold's Gym and works out every morning at 8 am! I am sure you are wondering how that benefits me?! Well, she meets me at the gym at 4pm to do the exact same workout she does in the morning. So I am getting a "trainer" made workout at the fabulous price of FREE!! I am so grateful to her for giving the extra effort to help me out, but as you would imagine I am physically exhausted when I leave the gym an hour later. What else should I expect I am recieving a really good workout!!

Each day of the week we focus on a different part of the body, and as the week progresses my body is very fragile!! Tonight my arms are killing me! She gave me a double dose of arms ( two days in a row) YIKES!! My upper body strength is pretty much non-existant, so yes I am in pain right now!

0 comments:



Post a Comment