Boots or Bows??

Boots it is! Josh and I are elated to announce that we will be welcoming a baby BOY this summer! About a month ago I made an appointment at Stork Vision (which I highly recommend) to have an ultrasound to determine the sex of our little one.

Josh and I asked our family to accompany us for the special occasion since they are a HUGE part of our lives! However, the family did not immediately join us in the sonogram room, Josh and I wanted to share the moment together first before we invited them in! Baby Gray quickly revealed himself to his mom and dad! Yay! Now it was time to share the good news...Josh gave everyone the go ahead and they anxiously waltzed in! Josh and I chose to keep the news a surprise until they saw the boy parts for themselves! It was so fun to hear them say..."It's a girl....no that's a boy"!! Baby Gray definitey got a little camera shy when the family came in! He had turned over and was lying with his tiny hiny in the air! So sweet! It was a little more difficult for the family to see him and all his glory! But soon enough they were able to get a quick glimpse! Everyone shouted in excitement! What a beautiful moment it was!! Tears filled my eyes and the look on Josh's face was priceless! Baby Gray quickly became Cooper Jackson Gray. He has a name!! It makes this wonderful experience even more real now!

I will post a few sonogram pictures soon!

Thanks for all of the love, prayers and shared excitement! We love you all!

With Love,

Bron

2 comments:



Mommy Mo said...

HOw exciting!!!!!!!!!!Congrats!! Boys are so sweet! YOu need to post some pictures of your growing belly! I bet you look so cute!

Jenn said...

Friend! I am soooo excited for you guys! You are going to be a great "boy mom" and I hope that Cooper , Boston and Ella Reese are great friends!

Post a Comment