Dear Cooper

Cooper,

You are almost 2 months old and in just a few days mommy has to go back to work and become a "mommy" to 20 second graders. Don't worry, you will always come first! I am so glad that you were born in the summer so that I could afford to stay home with you for more than 6 weeks. I love our new life with you and I cannot remember what life was like without you. I will miss... feeling like ALL I do throughout the day is nurse you, waking up at 7 am and knowing that we can stay in bed cat napping until 10 or 11, changing 400 diapers during the day-with an occasional 'shower', watching crummy daytime television while holding your sweet little sleeping body and most of all I will miss the special mommy-Cooper bonding time!!! You are growing fast and I know there are so many fun things to come, but I will not be able to bring back the 'little' precious moments we have already shared!!!

Love,

Your mommy

1 comments:



LIVE with the Jacksons said...

That's so sweet B! Love you guys
-Ammy

Post a Comment