Two Months old already!

Cooper oh my goodness, you are growing so fast! We notice a small change in you every day and it blows our minds that you were inside my tummy just 9 weeks ago!


At two months you are beginning to be able to lay by yourself-my little snuggle bug is gaining some independence! You are so strong! You are able to hold your head up so well and you have right from the start, but man those large hands and long legs are super strong too! You still have quite the temper and I am guessing it will stay around for a while, definitely not a personality trait from your mommy :)! Your daddy and I crack up when you "talk" to the canvas paintings above your changing table...it is hilarious! You coo a lot and my favorite is when you say"gheee", I have to mock you every time I hear it! Your tummy is ticklish and you smile and squirm when we tickle it! You are very impatient at times and I sometimes think your stomach will touch your spine the way you scream when you are hungry! Mommy is not trying to starve you little one! You are still nursing like a champ and do not mind eating from a bottle. You are able to space out your feedings for 4-5 hours, sometimes longer :) I swear you know night time from day time. At night you are a good sleeper until you realize your stomach is empty! Who knows, you may adopt mommies love of sleep just yet! You are wearing size one diapers and are wearing 0-3 month clothes! At six weeks you weighed 11lb 1 oz. and were 22 and 3/4 long. You enjoy tummy time and love to look around! You are the love of our lives and we cannot get enough of you! Thank you for blessing our lives baby boy! You are one unbelievable little guy! Pictures coming soon...sorry for the delay, but if I do not post now he will be three months old!! Gahhhh time is FLYING!!

0 comments:



Post a Comment