My first birthday as a mom!

Last Saturday night we celebrated my 26th birthday by eating at Trail Dust in Arlington. I had such a great time with the family as I usually do, but being a mama this year has made my special day EVEN more special!! I got some really great birthday gifts...a new digital camera, it's a Nikon! I also got some clothes and a Cricut machine, which is SUPER awesome! But I would have to say the best gift of all is having my little Cooper man! My how things change. I spent the whole time at dinner staring at him, thanking God for making me a mama! I adore my baby boy and my husband more than life itself. On Tuesday-my actual birthday Natalie surprised me by bringing Cooper up to school to visit for lunch! It was awesome that I got to hold and love on him during my lunch break! I did not want him to leave! Here is a pic of mommy and Cooper at school!
These are pictures from Trail Dust! My sweet baby boy all dressed up for mama's birthday! He was rockin his polo shirt and jeans!! Adorable!!

1 comments:



A Real Housewife said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! He is such a cutie!!

Post a Comment