A summer without Mexico....

Summer has been wonderful so far, except for the fact that during the first week I found out I was not pregnant anymore and had to have a d&c, yuck! :( Even though we had a rough start things are finally getting back to normal. The past two weeks have been rather uneventful and I am definitely okay with that! Sleeping in and staying up late are two of my favorite things in life! So as you can imagine I love my job more and more each day that I wake up and realize that I have about 7 weeks left of this!

However I am a tad bit sad because for about the last ten, yes 10 years my family and 40-60 of the craziest, funniest, wildest friends you will ever meet all boarded an airplane and headed to somewhere in Mexico for an entire 7 days!! That will not be the case this year.Tear. With the economy sucking the way it does everyone wanted to take a year off and this was the year to start thinking babies, little did we know it would be my brother's baby on the way! The Texas heat has been awful and will continue to rise over the next two months, so I can't help but think about our Mexico adventures! I can't even begin to explain how amazing these getaway's were so I thought I would post some pictures! As I sort through and select some photos to share I will be reminiscing and missing Mexico!!!


Starting with the most recent...just last year!


Leverett, Aaron, Josh and Anthony


Jayme and I, I swear we didn't plan! Jayme has been going to Mexico with us since the beginning!



Oh my gosh, this has the funniest story behind it! Let's just say this was a reinactment!


This was taken two years ago!


Josh and I in the airport two short years ago.


You know we did this a few times each summer!


The family of six!!


Linsey, Me and Jayme a few years back...the college days!


Sporting the Boston hats in Mexico...My B really just stood for Bronwyn!


Just a few more pics and I will stop...all the memories are coming back. This was just a day out on the Cabo town. Amorey, B, Me and Jayme


Ashley and I with lovely flowers in our hair, probably 4 years ago


This wasn't the first trip, but probably one of the best! 2003 It was our senior year of high school! There were about 5 couples and a few other girl friends that came that trip!

I wish I could share so many more, but it would take forever! This was just a peek into what has gone on for over a decade! Mexico will not be the same this year without the large, crazy group from Texas! You will be greatly missed...until next time!

1 comments:



A Real Housewife said...

I'm sad, too---this is the first year in probably 16 years that I won't be going to Cabo. My parents are still going, but Aaron and I aren't. =(

Post a Comment