I am the worst blogger ever!

It has been over two weeks since I have posted!! That is because I am the most boring person ever! On a day to day basis nothing interesting happens to me. I will take that as a good thing! No news is good news right. Well I actually had an eventful weekend so I will share. Thursday was a half day at school and at 1:15 I said "Goodbye" to my very first class. I have to admit I was not a bit sad. Friday was a teacher workday, but I did not mind being at school for a few hours to know that I will not return until August!! Leaving school on friday was a wonderful feeling!! So that night Josh and I went to the Horse Races to celebrate my end of school and my mom's birthday with friends and family.
Amorey and I at the Horseraces!

We had a great time! It was so relaxing to hang out and to know that I had a successful first year of teaching behind me! Words could not express my excitement! Friday night my mom came to me and said that she and my dad would be going to the much talked about George Strait concert on Saturday. I was bummed because she only had two tickets. Well if you know my dad you would know that tons of people, loud music, and obnoxios drunks are not on his list of fun things to do. So I gladly volunteered to take his place, he was thrilled and handed over his ticket! Mom and I left for Arlington at 1:30 Saturday afternoon. I thought she was crazy, being that the concert did not begin until 5:30. I knew traffic would be bad but really 4 hours early! What she didn't tell me was that we had to go to the Ballpark in Arlington to visit (in a suite) with the guy who had hooked her up with the floor seats to the concert!! He is a client of hers, who deals with celebrity athletes. Nice I know! So during the visit in the luxurious suite I got to meet George Strait's road manager, Tommy! Wow! So about 4:15 mom and I began the short, but very hot walk to the Texas Stadium! When we walked in I was in awe! It was incredible! We slowly made our way to our floor seats where we sat just 39 rows back from the stage! We had a great time and my mom and I danced and sang the night away! The only downfall was when we had to wait in the food line for over an hour!! BOO! But we didn't miss Reba or George!















2 comments:



Jenn said...

How fun B!! I am so jealous! Looks like you girls had a great time :)

The Martin Family said...

oh how i love George! How awesome you got to go! Great Pics too!

Post a Comment