A Father's Love...

I am so lucky to have In-laws that love me and treat me just as if I was one of the family! I have always felt at home with them, probably because they act just like my folks! The first time mine and Josh's family met, we knew it was love at first sight! When I say that I am talking about my dad and Josh's dad, Tibby. Those of you who know my dad, know that he is the craziest, laid back, loving man EVER!! He loves to dance and sing and just say the silliest things, literally! So when he met Tibby I know for sure he met his match! These two grown men crack me up!! They say some of the most obseen things to one another (our families are used to this by now), and carry on for hours! They are a hoot at family gatherings, holidays and most current, our family vacation to San Antonio. I am not sure you understand their love. So let me just show you! And by the way, they are sober...Honestly!

3 comments:



Anonymous said...

hahahaha Love the photo Bron !! They make a cute couple. Love ya girl, Joanne

The Martin Family said...

LOVE this! i love both those guys!!

Unknown said...

Well, there really isn't much to say. Our families have been seeing this for years and now they are doing it out in public. lol
Those guys love each other.

Post a Comment