Big Brother Addict!!

Big Brother has been a favorite show of mine for several seasons now! However I can honestly say it has recently taken over my nights, I'm addicted and cannot stop watching the show! I am convinced there are far worse things to be addicted to. The show's normal times are Tues, Thurs, and Sun for an hour,the bonus is it airs on Showtime every single night of the week for 3 hours (11-2 am). You would think that 3 hours a week would be enough, but no!! The live, unedited 3 hours a night is sinfully addicting. The show is a social experiment (taped 24/7) of who can outsmart who, but of course it is tangled up in lies, lust, backstabbing and "showmances", the term was coined by BB for a romance on the show.

The whole point is to win challenges and allign yourself with people that will get you to the end. Then it is up to the Evicted Houseguests to determine who played the game the best and then ultimately decide who wins the game.

This habbit of mine is fine now since I am still on my summer break, but things could get interesting in a week or so when I will no longer have the hours of a teenager.

So yes, I should be getting back into a normal routine just a few weeks before school starts, but I will remind myself of that tomorrow. Right now it's back to the Live BB Showtime feed!!

0 comments:



Post a Comment