Cooper pooper!

This morning was a normal Sunday morning around the Gray house. Daddy gets Cooper bathed and dressed while mommy gets ready, then we load up for church. I love dressing Coop in the cutest little outfits and of course today was no different. I just had him an adorable little Turkey onesie made with his name on it to celebrate his first Thanksgiving. I decided to have Josh put it on him so he could wear it a few times before Turkey day past. We were running late as usual...I am never on time now that I have a baby. It takes forever to get my act and his together to leave the house. We make it to church only a few minutes late and as soon as I park the car, I hear Cooper in the backseat grunting quite loudly!! Outloud I said, "no not now!!" Apparently it was too late!! I took him out of the carseat and immediately smelled trouble! Sure enough I see a leak on his sweet little khaki pants, so instead of going in to church to change him in the nursery I decide it cannot wait. I open the back of my car and lay him down, take off his pants and OH WOW!! I was greeted with one huge disgusting mess! So much for that sweet turkey onesie, khaki pants and jean jacket. I had to scramble to find some sweatpants that were too big and a white longsleeve onesie that was too short in the arms. It would have to work... I almost loaded up and headed back home. I decided that God would want me to stay even though I was super late and traumatized by all the poop that came from my kid. So we walked in 15-20 minutes late and listened to the wonderful sermon. I guess we will try to wear the Turkey onesie next Sunday!

0 comments:



Post a Comment