5 Months old!



Another month has come and gone and my baby boy is 5 months old. I could blog about other things than just my son, but when would I have time? Ha! I am already a few days late on posting his monthly updates, sometimes it can take up to a week or more. So for now baby news is all you get, but that is what you want I'm sure. This family of three is doing great!

Cooper has been such a blessing to Josh and I and we are SO thankful that he is in our lives!

Cooper Jackson Gray at 5 months you are: Probably between 17-18 pounds and you are so tall, maybe 27 in. or more! Seriously you look like you are 8 or 9 months old. You do not have fat rolls, you are just one stout baby. You are getting a little bit of hair, but for the most part you are still a baldy. Your eyes are still the prettiest blue I have ever seen, just breathtaking! You are wearing size 3 diapers, and are wearing 3-6 months and 6-9 month clothes. You just recently stopped breastfeeding and you are still on Good Start formula. You are also eating rice cereal/oatmeal but only when it is mixed with green beans, carrots, or squash. Those are your first foods and you like them all, so far you are not picky! You have always been a good eater. You are finally beginning to understand how to eat from a spoon. You open your mouth when we say "bite". You LOVE LOVE LOVE to bounce in your bouncer! You are definitely getting your exercise and tend to wear yourself out. You have really good eye hand coordination and most things that you can get your hands on go into your mouth. You are beginning to notice when we leave the room, and you whine for us to come back. You get up on your hands and knees, but you are not crawling yet. You have found your voice and you love to squeal very loudly! You still have a serious temper and you throw your head and arch your back, you let us know that you mean business. You usually do this when you are starving, because we all know your mother and father keep food from you...not! You have begun to try and sit up on your own. You still need just a little support, it won't be long and you will be sitting up all by yourself! You are still a great sleeper! You go down around 9:00 or 9:30 and sleep until 3 or 4 am, take a bottle and go right back to sleep until 8:00 or so.

I take every moment I can to hold you, squeeze you, and kiss you because I know it won't last forever. You melt my heart when you hold me back. We love you son!

0 comments:



Post a Comment