My lil Pirate!

This has been a year of pirates! Cooper's nursery was (and will be again) decked out in everything pirate! I even decided to make his first birthday a pirate themed party! I have been loading up on a ridiculous amount of stuff for his very first birthday celebration! Don't judge, I know it is a bit much, but is SO fun and it is easy to get caught up in! Hey- he only turns one once!


I am putting a picture of Captain Cooper on his birthday invites and I just wanted one cute snapshot of him, that should be easy right?!!...NOT! I should have known that my wiggly, busy boy would not sit still for me to snag even one picture of him. I tried 3 different times on Sunday, in 3 different outfits! You should have seen me dancing around, singing and calling out his name to get his attention! It was quite a scene! Finally I got smart and asked for help! My mom and Josh helped me get his attention for 10 seconds so that I could snap a picture. Go figure that the cutest one I get he is wearing a pirate hat! How cliche! Oh well, if we are going to do everything pirate than how appropriate! Look at this sweet face! Ahoy Maties!




He didn't realize the hat was still on! Captain Cooper at work!


Oh and... how neat that Pirates of the Carribean 4 just came out in theaters!

0 comments:



Post a Comment