11 Months (tear)



Cooper Jackson Gray...How in the world has 11 months of your life flown right by my eyes?! Well it really hasn't...I have treasured each moment of these last 11 months. I truly am blessed with a perfect little boy and here is how you are doing one month before your 1st Birthday!

You weigh around 24 lbs and are about 30 inches tall. You are a healthy boy and you can tell that by taking one glimpse of you! I always hear "he is a big boy"! You are so tall that your weight is proportionate to your body. You do not miss meals however you have become a tad bit picky. When you are finished with or tired of a certain food you will swat your hand telling us no more! You know what you like and don't like and that just fits right along with your little personality! You only need formula 2-3 times a day and we are still working on transitioning from bottle to sippy cup. I don't even attempt to feed you jarred baby food any more. I do not like opening it and then wasting it when you push it away after 5 bites. You love fresh fruits and we can feed you pretty much anything when we are out at dinner. Things like grilled cheese, potatoes, small bites of chicken, smooshed vegetables etc.

You sleep in your bed and sometimes you end up in bed with mom and dad. It just depends on the kind of night we have. Whatever we can do to get the most sleep! You normally go down about 8:30 and wake up once in the middle of the night (somewhere between 2-5am) and then you are up around 7. You are taking two naps. One around 10 and the other around 2 or 3. I cannot wait to pick up on your nap schedule for the summer! Yay! I am officially on summer break and now I can be with you day in and day out for 2 and 1/2 months! Pure happiness!

You are wearing size 3 diapers and 12 month clothes.

You are now walking! Not always do you choose this method to transport yourself, however you are doing it! I don't blame you, you are a much faster crawler! It never gets old watching you walk. I smile and cheer you on like the goofy soccer mom every time I see you walk! I am so proud of my babe!

You LOVE to get into the swimming pool! We are going to have a fabulous summer in and out of the water!



Lookin' just like daddy! I love my sweet boys!

You personality gets CUTER and CUTER every single day! I am not kidding! You are such a joy and it radiates from your sweet little body! I cannot count the number of compliments you receive when we are out in public! People always say (other than he is a big boy) he is such a happy lil guy isn't he?! YES he is! You only get cranky when you are really sleep or sick. Occasionally you will have an off day, but the majority of the time you are ALL SMILES! You were fussy when you were a baby but I haven't seen that side of you in months and boy am I glad!

In just a few short weeks you will be 1 and it is bittersweet! I totally enjoy this age much more than the baby stage, but of course I miss the itty bitty you. Yes you were little at one time, long but little. Your first birthday party is going to be awesome! I have had so much-too much fun preparing for your special day! In just a few weeks I will share your last monthly update of your first year and show off your way cute invitation that Jenn made!

You make me so happy to be your mommy, I look at you each day and wonder how I can love you SO much that it hurts!

0 comments:



Post a Comment