Baby Names

We are only 7 weeks pregnant and the baby's name has pretty much been decided on. I know you are thinking wow it's too early! Are you kidding I have been thinking about baby names my whole life :) May I have a drum roll please....if our little darling is a girl her name will be Aven Gray! I love the name Aven and it is original! It means radiance and is also the name of a plant with white, red and yellow flowers. I first saw the name Aven in a magazine and I saved it in my phone, it has stayed with me ever since!! The middle name is still undecided although I am pretty sure it will be Harper. There is a chance her middle name will be Tyler, after Kourtney Tyler Williams, a family friend who passed away at the age of 16 from Leukemia. But first name is definitely set!

If Baby Gray is a boy his name will most likely be...Cooper Jackson Gray. I have been trying to convince Josh to use Jackson as a first name, but he is set on using it as a middle name. We have been going back and forth on Cooper but I like it better than anything else we have come across so far. So as of now Cooper is in the lead!

I know I am taking a risk posting these names for all of you to see! ;) Baby names are a big thing now days and no one wants their names stolen if you will. So I guess you could say I am calling dibs!

Now that I have told you our name choices, you will have to wait patiently with us to see which name we will get to use on our first child! I will keep you updated!

4 comments:



A Real Housewife said...

Great names! It's so nice to hear different, but not weird names.

Jenn said...

Yea!! Baby names are one of my most favorite topics! Great choices B:) I can't wait to find out which it will be! Whoo hoo!! Bring on the baby!

Anonymous said...

I am glad Josh likes jackson as a middle name because corey loves the name jackson and wants a son named that!! But i am not big on names being the same as someone else.... there are going to be lots of people with the same name might as well be someone i know!

The Martin Family said...

precious love the names!!

Post a Comment