Back to School Fun!!

I am blown away as to how fast Summer really went!! It was my first Summer to not have to work and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I know some of you will gag when I say this, but there were many of days that I didn't even get out of my pajamas! Hehe! But now it is time to start buying school supplies, think of ways to improve from last year and to STOP staying up until the wee hours of the night!

Speaking of school supplies, I visited Teacher's Tools on the day they had their big sale to shop for new classroom goodies!! They were having a huge drawing on this day! They had 12 different baskets to give away and it was your choice as to which basket you would enter yourself in to win. My favorite one was the Treasure Chest! So I dropped my slip of paper in and NEVER expected to win. I mean I put 1 slip in there...I figured slim chance of me winning for sure!! A few days later Amorey and I were hanging out and to my surprise I get a call telling me that I had won a basket from their drawing!! I made Amorey drive me to Teacher's Tools (we were close by) to redeem my prize! To add to my excitement I had won the most valuable one!! WOO HOO! It was definitely my lucky day!

When we got back to Amorey's house we dumped it all out on the floor and went through every single thing! We had so much fun!! Here are some pictures of my awesome prize!!



2 comments:



The Martin Family said...

thats so exciting!!! look at all those goodies!!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO you go girl !! You did good....have a great school year.
Love ya, Joanne

Post a Comment