Hadley Tate is here!!

I am so excited to announce that my nephew Hadley Tate Jackson arrived Saturday (8-29-09) morning at 5:12 am! He is 8 weeks early but he is a fighter, weighing in at 4 pounds 2 ounces, 17 1/4 inches long! Brandon and Amorey are doing so good! Emotions are high, but that is definitely to be understood! Each day Mr. Hadley will get stronger and stronger and hopefully be able to come home in just a few weeks! I was lucky enough to get to meet him on his birthday in the NICU. Amorey let me go in with her and it was such an amazing feeling! She and I and baby Hadley had a special few minutes together! What a gift from God!! He is so perfect and is loved by so many already!! I will share pictures of him when I get a few more minutes. Congratulations to my little brother, Brandon and his precious wife Amorey!!

0 comments:



Post a Comment