Precious moment

Josh and I are laying in bed watching t.v. about to go to sleep, and suddenly I feel Cooper move. I put my hands on my stomach where I felt him move and sure enough I felt a push back. I immediately told Josh to give me his hand, so that I could guide him to where I felt the movements. Cooper gave us another good push and we were both able to feel him at the same time! Such a sweet moment for us! We are looking forward to many many more of these miracle moments!

On Friday I will be 23 weeks pregnant. Time is flying by, but you can bet we are treasuring this whole entire pregnancy experience. I know my hormones may be a bit out of whack, but I have to say Josh melts my heart every day. He is a fabulous husband and he is SUPER excited about this pregnancy and the arrival of our son! The look on his face when we talk about Cooper is just adorable! He does anything and everything for me and I know he will do the same for our little man! I am so blessed to have such an amazing man in my life! Sorry for the sappy post but I don't brag on him enough for all that he does! Love you babe!

3 comments:



Anonymous said...

LOVE IT....isn't feeling him the best!!! - molly

Rachel said...

you are both are richly blessed! ;)

Unknown said...

Geeze, I am all chocked up. He is a good guy and he has a good wife. Josh called me this afternoon and said "Hey Mom, I felt my Boy move last night". How sweet is that. He was so excited. If Cooper is anything like Josh he was probably "High Fiving" or "Fist Bumping" you and Josh last night... so glad he is so active and we are all so blessed for a healthy baby.

Post a Comment