Total Blonde Moment!

I can't believe I am telling on myself, but I can't help but share the totally dumb stunt I pulled tonight! Josh and I decided to go to a movie at 4:30, we saw Brooklyn's Finest. I thought it was a good movie, but I do not think the typical girl would enjoy the sex, drugs, violence and just plain gore that this movie entailed.

Now to the point of the story, we planned to cook a frozen pizza after we returned from our movie. I preheated the oven and read the box for directions, it said remove plastic from pizza and tray and place on bottom rack. LOL, I removed the plastic and the tray and placed the pre-sliced pizza on the bottom rack. A few minutes later I checked on the pizza and noticed that the pizza was falling through the rack. Yes I placed the pizza on the rack with no pan or tray!! OH NO! I yelled for Josh to come help me! We desperately tried to save the pizza...and we did however, it did not look like the picture on the box anymore. It was a doughy mess. I then let the pregnancy hormones get to me as Josh was laughing hysterically at me in the middle of the kitchen. I began to cry, storm off to the living room and tell him that I will just order us a pizza. It took me a few minutes but I then saw the humor and started to laugh at myself. What a moron! As I look back at the box it clearly says place frozen pizza in TRAY on LOWER RACK. DUH!! We carefully put the pizza back together and finished cooking in on a pan. It turned out to be delicious! I am normally a decent cook, but I guess the frozen pizza was too complicated for this fake blonde.

1 comments:



Rachel said...

oh, and i can promise you that these moments will only get more frequent and more hilarious! i'm convinced babies take nutrients and brain cells while in the womb;)

Post a Comment