What a week!

I am so glad that this week is finally coming to a close! What a rough one it has been! My friend and co-worker Paula was assigned to give the TAKS test to a 5th grader this week, so instead of getting a sub for her they gave me her class, and all of our 26 little darlings were in my room!! Here is the problem with that...it was not one day or two, but THREE days and we have a student that needs a teacher or aids SOLE attention all day. He is one defiant little boy. I know your thinking so big deal your a teacher-handle it. YOU HAVE NO IDEA what I am talking about until you witness his behavior. He is a major distraction to the class, very defiant, does NOT listen, argumentative...I could go on and on. Do not think he is getting away with this behavior, but it is an exhausting task to deal with him! Let's just say this arrangement was not a good idea for this 8 months pregnant teacher (with no patience) who is MORE than ready for the last day of school.

But Friday is upon us and we made it through the week alive!

We have a SUPER busy weekend ahead: Saturday-Maternity pics, baby shower, Paisley's first birthday party (hoping we make it in time), and Regan's graduation party. Sunday-More maternity pics with Kasey Mathieu, church, and hopefully getting some sun!!

Followed by Jury duty on Monday-I am not in the least bit sad about this...for now anyway. Is it sad that I am looking forward to jury duty so that I can have a day off from school and my trouble maker??! However I do not want to be chosen, so that I can finish the end of the year tasks that await me!

8 1/2 more days left until summer!!

0 comments:



Post a Comment