Photo Shoot #2

Cooper had lots of pictures taken of him this past weekend and he didn't even know it :) I made an appointment with Jennifer Matlock to take some maternity photos. Her work is fantastic and I was super anxious to work with her! Josh and I had so much fun taking photos at the park and they turned out to be INCREDIBLE! I cannot wait to post the ones from her. The photos in this post were done just the next day by my friend Kasey Mathieu. She wanted to take some of me/us to help build her portfolio. We played around for over 2 hours on Sunday. She too took some AMAZING photos and here are a few. Both photo shoots were awesome! I couldn't be happier with the way these pics turned out. Cooper will be here in about 7 weeks...or less! Enjoy!!





2 comments:



Jenn said...

Precious! Love you friend!!

Taylor-Made Wife said...

You are looking so great! I love the pickles and ice cream one!

Post a Comment