Does that make me crazy?

I am a fan of the Kidd Kraddick in the morning show! I have been listening to KKITM since I was in elementary school. I still listen to the show (religiously) while getting ready in the morning and of course on my way to work. That one hour out of my day is very important, it is my morning cup of coffee, the thing that gets me going! Some of my favorite bits that they do include Love Letters to Kellie, calls from Kinsey, Get over it and Does that make me crazy! I have never called in to the show to admit my "does that make me crazy moments" however I always think about what I would say if I were to call in. So I thought it would be fun to share some things that I think make me crazy or what others would say is just plain OCD. Ha!

* I do not like or want my pillow to ever touch the floor. My pillow is sacred!
* I love to sleep all tucked in, the sheets have to be perfectly tucked in at the end of the bed.
* Often while brushing my teeth I will do squats to pass the time.
* I cannot stand for my horseshoe table in my classroom to be out of sorts! Neat little piles are a must and nothing can be out of place. Sounds almost impossible in a second grade classroom, but it's not!
* My closet is super organized, by season, dresses, t-shirts, work clothes, pants, jeans, extra hangers etc., a lil ridiculous!
* I do not like to check my bank account, I will check it sometimes, not sure why I don't like looking? It's not like there isn't any in there.
* I have a texture issue, some textures make my skin crawl-sand paper would be a good example.
* I will not walk around bare foot very often...I hate dirty feet.
* I almost forgot to list the thing that makes ME the most crazy...I hate middle of the road hotel rooms. I watch way too many drug, murder, crime shows and I am convinced that every single hotel room has been tainted in SOME way. It grosses me out to think who has been there and WHAT they have done. I will NOT use the comforter in the room...only the sheets or bring my own blanket. I do not walk bare foot on the floor...also beware of the t.v. remote...the dirtiest thing in the room. Hahaha my family loves to make fun of me for this one!

I am positive I could think of more, but I will stop there before I seem like a complete weirdo!

I know we all have a little bit of crazy in us! What makes you crazy?

0 comments:



Post a Comment