1 Year ago today...


I took this picture of me and my 7 week old baby boy! While trying to upload pics to some other posts I found this one. I love thinking back! I do it often, I will remember exactly what I did on a certain day and I can remember the way I felt. On August 16, 2010 I was on cloud 9! I was on maternity leave and I had 2 weeks left with my lil dude :( I enjoyed all the quality time that I got to spend with him! We spent a lot of time snuggling and he spent a lot of time eating! I laughed so hard after I saw this picture! He was in the middle of throwing a fit, but as the picture snapped he threw up the peace sign! Ha! That's Josh's son for sure!


Also August 16 is my brother Brandon and sis in law Amorey's wedding anniversary! Today, 8-16-11 marks year # 3... Happy anniversary you two!! I wish lifetime of happiness!

0 comments:



Post a Comment