Back to school!


Of course summer has flown by and now it is time to get back to work! I have REALLY enjoyed the time off with my lil guy but I do know that I am not cut out to be a SAHM! It is the hardest job in the world! My days were spent waking up early, cleaning C's highchair after breakfast, chasing him around, picking up after him, comforting him when he gets hurt, cleaning off his highchair after lunch, resting for an hour, if I'm lucky, while he naps and then it all starts over again! I did not have time to eat bon bon's and nap all day!

Cooper will be staying with Annette, and I am so so happy that he is with her! He stayed with Natalie and Annette last year when I went back to work and he loves the Ledyard family! I am blessed that I do not have to worry about him at all while I am away at work!

The last week has been difficult! I started back at work on August 12 (for inservice) and have been juggling working in my classroom as well as being a wife and mommy! I have definitely forgotten how busy I was!

I LOVE working in my classroom and I wanted to share my room for the 2011-2012 school year, for now! I am a tad bit OCD and it could change (will change) before the end of the year! Ha!











One day last week after inservice I decided to go and get Cooper instead of spending more time working in my room! Of course I decided to go to school and give another 2 and 1/2 hours of my valuable time once Coop headed to bed. My wonderful mom met up with my to put the finishing touches on my classroom and I am so thankful for her! Once we got up to my room I had a surprise waiting for me on my desk! It was an adorable goody basket from my sis in law Amy! She is so thoughtful and is always VERY creative! Check out my brand new cuter than ever crayon wreath!



She also left 2 cupcakes from J. rae's...YUM! I LOVE surprises and goody baskets so I was pumped! She made my day and I can't wait to display my cute wreath for the new school year!


I hope all teachers and kiddos have a fantastic school year! No looking back now! I must go to bed!

Night y'all!

0 comments:



Post a Comment