Boys+Box= Fun


We finally, FINALLY were blessed with rain in Texas this past Friday night/Saturday morning! Not only did we get some much needed rain, we got a break from the blistering heat! On the day we were supposed to break the record for the most consecutive high temps we didn't get out of the 80's! Of course it would happen that way, but I'm not sad! It felt SO good to wake up to rainy, cool weather! We met my parents and nephew Hadley for breakfast, then spent the day working around our house! My dad and Josh went to Home Depot while my mom and I played with the boys and I introduced her to Pinterest, my newest addiction!


A couple of hrs after heading to Home Depot Josh came home with patio furniture! He went for a few small things and found a great buy he couldn't pass up. I was super excited to add something major to our new place! The furniture consisted of a small couch, 2 chairs and a small glass table. Perfect for our patio! The box that the furniture came in was a great playground for my favorite two little boys! They had a BLAST playing in that box! They crawled around and acted as if they were a real life Jack in the box busting out of the top! It was great entertainment! I hope they are always this easy to entertain!





0 comments:



Post a Comment