Christmas 2011

By far my favorite thing about Christmas this year was seeing Cooper's face when he woke up! He woke up to a room-full of family and presents and was stunned! It only took a few minutes for him to 'wake-up' and begin to play with his toys from Santa.













I think he is having fun! What a sweeeet smile!





We watched Cooper open his gifts, then we had monkey bread for breakfast...YUM



And mamosa's...



After all that we packed up and headed to my in laws house aka Papaw and Gigi's to have Christmas morning with them. Check this out!




My mother and sister in law like, I mean LOVE to shop!


Cooper doesn't look like he's ready to tackle his second Christmas, but my oh my did he!



Cooper got a TON of new clothes and toys, including these new boots!





After #2 we headed to #3 at my mom and dad's house aka Nena and Grinka's house. Guess who was there? Cooper's best bud and cousin, Hadley! Aunt Ammy got them matching snowmen shirts and they had a fun time together!









Once again there were TOOOO many presents!! My mom went WAY overboard!









Cooper made out with a haul! He got a workbench, kitchen, guitar, some super cute clothes and much more!

We had a non traditional Christmas dinner, complete with steak and baked potatoes. We ate dinner, cherished family time together and watched Josh and my brother (uncle B) play Golden Tee for hours.

What a VERY blessed Christmas we had and even with all that going on we never forgot the REAL reason for the season.





0 comments:



Post a Comment