I can not juggle it all!

My last post was way back in September! WOW, I love my social online life but I have taken a step back and been nothing but a busy teacher, mommy and wife for the last few months. I check Facebook, but other than that I have had no time for Twitter updates or blogging.

As I sit on my cozy couch this cold, dreary December morning all by MYSELF, I am sneaking a few moments to catch up on what I have missed.

What's up with the Gray family??!!...

School is going very well! I LOVE my 2nd grade team of teachers, we are all rock stars! My class is adorable and I love, love my job!

Cooper just turned 17 months and he is full speed ahead 100% of the time! He is very tall and I would be rich if I collected a dollar every time someone tells me "He is big"...I know! He has not an ounce of fat on him, he is just off the charts for his height, and that is that. I LOVE him MORE each and every day! He understands so much and can pretty much follow any direction (if he feels like it of course). He says a lot of words and a lot of not words ;) He can say mama, dada, ball, bath, kitty cat, gigi, nena, hi, bye, thank you,car and few more that I am unable to recall right now. He is SO SWEET, he wraps his arms around my neck and gives the best love! I am in shock that he will be 18 months at the end of this month. I am sad it has gone by so fast, but I love the independent little boy stage that is he in right now.

Josh is busy in the world of title company marketing (as always) but he never fails to spend family time with C and I! We are so proud of him! He is dedicated to making sure our lil family is taken care of.

On December 30th, Josh and I will celebrate 5 years of marriage!!! We are still so in love, just as we were when we started dating in 2000. The love continues to grow as we grow as people and parents!

Hopefully I can find time to keep this blog aka my diary updated. I have really missed it!

Much Love,

Bronwyn

0 comments:



Post a Comment