8 Things...

1. Mention the person who tagged you, Erin :)
2. Complete the list of 8's
3. Tag eight of your blog friends

8 Things I look forward to:
1. School coming to an end! 7 1/2 more days!
2. Spending the summer resting and doing fun things.
3. Getting one of the extra rooms cleaned out for a nursery!
4. Reading a book, I love to read in the summer!
5. Meeting my nephew, Hadley in October!
6. Growing a baby bump.
7. Being pregnant at the same time as Amorey and Jayme!
8. Finish my wedding scrapbook, yikes it's almost been 3 years!

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Slept in!
2. Cleaned my house.
3. Ate Chick Fil A, Yum!
4. Went to my mom's for some rain and a little sun
5. Hung out with the family
6. Went down to the Tomme's house with lots of friends and family!
7. Instead of beer, Amorey and I enjoyed orange slices and water :)
8. I was asleep by 10:00

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. More exercising, I am just too tired right now!
2. Snap my fingers and my classroom would be ready for summer!
3. Go on a shopping spree!
4. Clean out my closet for our upcoming garage sale, but it's too soon!
5. Get paid twice a month.
6. Grow my hair out faster!
7. Get my roots done, not for a few more weeks!
8. Come up with better lesson plans, some weeks I am just not creative!

8 Shows I watch:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Chopped
3. The Bachelorette
4. Rules of Engagement
5. Dancing with the Stars
6. Two and a Half Men
7. Real Housewives of Orange County


8 Bloggers I follow:
1. Jenn
2. Megan
3. Molly
4. Erin
5. Leah
6. Amanda

I am pretty new to the blogging world, who else blogs?!

1 comments:



Jenn said...

You are too cute! Can I just say that you have great television taste? I watch those shows too!

Post a Comment