Oh Ellie!!

For the last 3 weeks my crazy dog has been interrupting my sleep! Most of you know I LOVE my sleep, so this has been SUPER frustrating. You are probably thinking it is a good thing you don't have a baby right now, and I would say that is different! We are talking about my dog here people! The fam goes to sleep all together each night. Then around the time of 1-3 am Ellie decides she has had enough sleep and she wants to sit, yes sit in the middle of the yard. She loves to stargaze??! So instead of getting off of the bed and crying at the door, she walks back and forth across our feet. Who do you think eventually notices and gets up?? Me of course! So I get up and stumble to the door while she happily flies off the bed rearing to go. When this all first began I would sit sleepily by the back door to see if she would come back in. Now, with no remorse I shut and lock the door and tell her I will see her in the morning. That is until this morning...As usual I let her out at 1 am and head back to bed only to hear a faint dog cry at 3 am. That's right she had figured out where my window was and she was crying right beside my bed! So once again I have to feel my way through the dark living room to let my whiny dog in!

This is all so ironic because I have NEVER been a dog lover. I still feel that way, I don't like other dogs I just LOVE my Ellie and of course my nephew Tye.

p.s. It pisses me off when I get home from work and Ellie is exhausted! I will post some pics of my sleepy (during the day) dog later.

4 comments:



Jenn said...

Yea B! I am so glad I can comment now! Your blog looks great and I am so glad to read it:)

The Martin Family said...

you need to bring her over here and let carrson chase her so she can sleep at night haha

Unknown said...

Well Ellie Mae should sleep tonight. She is at Grandma's house playing with her cousins all day today. She will go home and be exhausted. She runs like a crazy little thing when she is over here. We call it Doggie Daycare when she comes over to play.
Lynda

Amanda Coym said...

Well maybe she knew you were prego and was just trying to get you ready!! Trust me 3am in a new babies fav. time to play!!! Its totally diff when its your baby though! we just got a new puppy and she wants to play around 5am. She just starts chewing on your finger and then moves to your nose if you dont get up!! She is soo tiny that I can just put her in my shower with her blanket until the morning!

Post a Comment