Baby Gray is on the way!

Well it has become official news people!! Josh and I are going to be bringing a little one into this world come January! I am so excited I cannot stop smiling!! We found out last sunday and we decided to keep it a secret ALL week so that we could tell the entire family at once on friday night. Josh's dad came into town as well my aunt and uncle from Houston. (They were in town for my cousins college graduation.) So Josh and I schemed a plan...we created a dinner around our "little" surprise! We have such a close family and we are always looking for a chance to get together! So everyone thought we were just having a dinner with all of the out of towners! Little did they know they were in for a BIG surprise!

We arrived at my parents house around 6:45 or so and I was busting at the seams to shout it out right then...however we were missing one special person, my DAD! I could not do it without him there. He was at a friends house helping him with his pool. So the longer I waited and the more anxious I got, I mean I have kept the secret all week!! So finally my dad pulls into the driveway and my heart begins to race. That's when I tell Josh "we have got to do this now!" So we tell our mom's that they need to open their mother's day gift to get it out of the way, so we can eat dinner. We present the presents at the same time and hand our mother's their cards first. At this point I am just waiting for the yells!!!! And soon enough they both figure it out!! We had placed a picture inside each card that said Baby Gray is on the way! We are pregnant!! And it had a picture of my positive pregnancy test! FINALLY it was out and I was shaking! My mom and mother in law were bouncing up and down screaming and crying! It was so exciting! One of the coolest moments of my life! So now my mom is going to be a double grandma, my brother and Amorey are having a little bundle of joy in October! Lynda my mother in law is thrilled as this will be her first grandbaby! My sister in law Amy heard the news and she bought Baby Gray his/her first ATM shirt! So sweet! So everyone keep praying for a healthy FULL term Baby!!

7 comments:



Unknown said...

I have never been so shocked in my whole life. I could not believe the whole scene. Me and Nikki opened the cards at the same time and then looked at each and just screamed.
We are so Happy. Tibby was so grateful they you and Josh made sure he was home to share the news. It takes a lot to make men smile but he is smiling. Nikki and I just kept saying all night "we are gonna be grandma's". There were calls being made on every Cell Phone in the house. I don't know when I have been happier.
This was OFFICIALLY the BEST MOTHER'S DAY I have ever had.
Thank You Josh and Bron...
Lynda

Anonymous said...

yea, yea, yea!!! i knew it wouldn't be long! this will be so much fun...us all having babies so close together - - we will have to start a playgroup! i can't wait for you to be a mommy too! Congratulations to you and josh...i am super excited for yall!!! - molly

Rachel said...

i am so happy and excited for y'all!!! yea! will be lifting this sweet baby up in prayer!

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo happy for you two!!! It's the best the in the world!!!!

Heather Shelton

Jenn said...

Congrats Friend! You and Josh are going to be great parents! I am soooo excited! Cannot wait to meet your little one! Love You!

Anonymous said...

Corey and I could not be more excited for you!!! The joys of being a parent cannot be put into words!!! I hear the due date is our anniversary.... that would be very exciting! God Bless you both and we will be praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby!

A Real Housewife said...

Congrats, Bronwyn!

Post a Comment