Busy with a capital B!

Hello friends!

Josh and I have been super busy getting ready for Cooper's arrival. Here is what we have been up to... working on the pirate themed nursery (I will share photos with you upon completion), scheduling a 4d sonogram (May 15)-we cannot wait to see how much he has changed since we last saw him (March 3) :), finding a photographer, filling out paperwork...lots of paperwork (cord blood, hospital registration, insurance info and maternity leave forms), trying to coordinate the 3 showers we will be having not including one at school...yes 4 a tad ridiculous I know, we have lots of family and friends! We feel VERY blessed!

I am also enjoying every single moment of this pregnancy! I have been feeling wonderful and I am still going full speed ahead. Cooper is definitely getting bigger, when I get out of bed or bend over I feel like I am carrying a ton of bricks, he will only get heavier I know! Last week I was on my way home from work when I felt a baby body part shove itself into my ribs. It did not hurt, it was just a different feeling than what I have been used to thus far. Also I was able to experience a butt or head (something smooth and round) roll and push out my stomach. SO COOL! I have been wondering for some time what it feels like to be pregnant...well I can tell you I LOVE this feeling, it is like none other. A few other joys about being pregnant: I can no longer see my feet unless I lean over, the bath towel is getting close to not being able to fit around my body, and my bladder is full ALL the time, or atleast it feels that way. When I feel like I cannot wait any longer I will rush to the bathroom only to realize I didn't really need to go at all. Cooper is constantly pushing down on my bladder! Take it easy dude!

Oh and Josh is in love with my growing belly...he thinks it's adorable and I love him for that! He talks to Cooper and we are enjoying feeling him move. Although when I tell Josh to put his hand on my stomach to feel him move, it's too late, Cooper is a tad bit shy!

I have to take the glucose tolerance test this Friday...crossing my fingers I pass, so that I do not have to take the 3 hour test! We go for my 28 week appointment next Wednesday and after that my visits will be every 2 weeks! Holy Cow! Where has the time gone?!

Amidst all of this I am counting down the days until summer break!! 6 more weeks is all that is left! Woo Hoo! However the calendar is FULL! Less time more things to do, of course that's how it goes! Oh well, I will gladly do whatever it takes :)

Will update when I have more news!
Much Love,

Bron

2 comments:



Unknown said...

Okay, I am sure you are tired of hearing my comments. But, I love the things you say about my son and future grandson. It brings tears to my eyes (and that isn't a easy thing to do). I am so happy that Josh is so attentive to you and to Cooper. He will be an awesome Dad, because he has an awesome Dad and learned from him. I know you both are so in Love with Little Cooper. I am just thrilled to be GiGi for your little boy. Can't wait for July to get here.

Anonymous said...

Pregnancy is the most miraculous event that we take for granted. God has designed our bodies to produce another human being it is truly amazing and when he gets here those feelings will be magnified. You will not be able to believe how much you love him. Now to change the subject before all this baby talk rubs off!!! I would like to get together soon, maybe dinner at your moms and we can all get together... i can bring my babies to play! Just let me know when.

Post a Comment