There's something about our bedding...



This is what our bedding looks like, and my four legged daughter absolutely loves it. Or maybe she hates it, I can't decide. She is 3 years old and totally potty trained, so tell me why she insists on peeing on it?!! We have had to take this comforter to the cleaners 3 times in the last 8 months! I am not sure what it is about this particular one but she does not do this to any other comforter we have. Just a few weeks ago we picked it up from the cleaners, had it on our bed for one night and the next night it was back off! Oh we could have KILLED her! She has her occasional accidents in her sleep just like a 3 year old child. But please tell me why on this comforter?! The comforters should smell the same, we get everything cleaned at the same cleaners. Not sure but it is back on tonight and hopefully it will last a lot longer this time before its trip back to the cleaners.

0 comments:



Post a Comment