28 headed to 29 weeks preggo!

Today Josh and I went to the doctor for our 28 week appointment! Here is the update: I passed my glucose test!! I am so stoked that I do not have to take time off of work to take the 3 hour test! It would have been misery to sit at Quest Diagnostics,drink the sugary-flat triaminic tasting juice (again)and to be poked once every hour for 3 hours.

We also found out that my iron was low and I am a tad bit anemic. Dr. Alexis gave me some iron supplements to take once a day. No biggie she said.

I gained 3 1/2 more pounds for a total of 12 1/2 pounds so far.

She measured my belly and it was 30 cm. I will be 29 weeks on friday, she said it is completely normal to be off between 1-2 cm. Due date is still the same as of now.

We heard his strong heartbeat...LOVE IT! He kicked it when she placed the doppler on my stomach. We all began laughing and then his heartbeat sped up. He heard us talking about him :)

Our doctor's visits will now be every two weeks until we reach 36 weeks. At that point we will be weekly visitors!

That's all for now! Hope everyone is having a great week!

Bron

0 comments:



Post a Comment