Baby Update

I went to see Dr. Alexis today for my 34 week appointment...when on Friday I will actually be 35 weeks! Anyway here is the latest on Mama and Baby Cooper... I gained a few more pounds for a total of about 17 pounds so far, my blood pressure was a little high, my feet are beginning to swell, my belly is measuring a little bit ahead...so all things suggest it is ALMOST time. She did not say bedrest, she said to keep my feet UP as much as possible and drink LOTS of water.

My pregnancy has been picture perfect thus far and I am so thankful for that!! I will do everything in my power to make sure Cooper stays cozy for a few more weeks.

His nursery is just about finished...only a few small details remain...so I'm a little OCD...I already know that. I promise to post pics of the completed nursery very soon!!

All 4 baby showers are over and they were fantastic! I am so blessed to have so many people in our lives that care for our soon to be family of 3. The little guy inside me does not have to be worried about having people to love him...we are smitten with him already. Stay tuned for more updates...it won't be long now!!

Much Love,

Bron

0 comments:



Post a Comment