This and That

Random thoughts of the day!

*Cooper slept in his crib for the first time since Feb. (easier for him to be in pack in play in the pool house) and he slept from 9:45 until 8:30 this morning and he DID NOT wake up once! Wow I really can say I had a great night's sleep!

*I miss Ellie Mae, my sweet dog that is living with my parents until we get a fence.

*I ordered a super cute Life Planner @Erin Condren.com, I need another planner like a need a hole in my head! Oh well it's super cute!

*I bought Cooper some Converse shoes, he wears size 5! Holy moly he has big feet!

*I am getting super excited about another school year! I always get this way...it's because of the school supplies! A few weeks into school the school supplies isn't fun anymore.

*I had so much fun catching up with my HS girl friends last week, hoping we do it again soon!

*My mom and I are going to Canton this weekend with Molly and Jane :) Hopefully I can find some treasures for our house!

*Cooper is taking a nap so now I must indulge in my new obsession, Pinterest! I love all the cute, original ideas and the yummy recipes!

Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!

Lots of Love,

Bronwyn

0 comments:



Post a Comment