Welcome home!

The Gray family is now residing in a new location! We packed up and moved out of our love shack (aka box in mom and dad's back yard) a week ago.


We successfully moved everything into our new home last Saturday thanks to the help of great friends! I do mean GREAT, because it was HOT HOT HOT! Summer heat in Texas is NO joke! While we sweated our booties off Cooper was in the comfort of an air conditioned home with our friends Molly & Cyrus and their sweet lil guy Beckham. B & C played all day and gave us a chance to nail down the fort here...I am so thankful to them for keeping Coop all day! Love my friends!

Saturday afternoon we put boxes into the correct rooms and by that evening we slowly began to unload. Sunday we continued to unload boxes and made a trip to the fabulous Benbrook WalMart to buy groceries and what not. I am so not a fan of Wally World I am more of a Target girl, but this location was clean, organized and not loaded with "People of WalMart" thank goodness :) By Sunday night our new place felt a little more like home. It was so nice to put Cooper down in his own room, kick back and watch tv in my bed in my own room. It's the little things!

This week Cooper and I have been waiting patiently on repairs to be made! Little things like window adjustments, tweaking of ceiling fans, paint touch ups, etc. This weekend we plan on hanging pictures and making our new place feel even more like home. Here are some pictures of our new home minus the pictures and wall decor.


One view of the living room! Notice Josh kicked back in his recliner!

The other view of the living room...hall and bedrooms on the right.

Kitchen and dining room, our bedroom is in the archway to the left of the picture!

The other side of the kitchen, you can barely see Cooper's playroom on the left, the laundry room out to the garage and then the door closest to the oven is the pantry.

Dining room looking very bare!

The master bedroom! Finally a room to myself, I mean ourselves :)

Opposite view, door out of bedroom leads into kitchen and then our bathroom is to the right!

Cooper's bathroom! Boyish but still neutral thanks to PBK!

Other than my bedroom this is my favorite room in the house! Cooper can play and mess this room up all that he wants! It is in a perfect location, it is in between the kitchen and living room! We can watch him/listen for him while we do other things in the house!

I have not shown our Cooper's room, our bathroom, or the two guest rooms because well they are not ready to be shown! Stay tuned more pics to come!

1 comments:



Ashley McWilliams said...

I love it!!!! Looking great. Can't wait to see the rest. Cute shower curtain!

Post a Comment